Chalets Aquarelle > Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
At the latest, upon arrival, the Tenant will pay a 2000 € deposit into the account mentioned in chapter 5 of the rental agreement ('Payment terms') either by cheque or by credit card.
The deposit will be refunded within 7 days maximum after checkout, provided no costs are incurred because of damage or deterioration to the property, contents or furniture.
2. CHECK IN
Check in time between 5 and 7 pm.
In the event of late or unscheduled arrivals, without a written agreement from the owner, there will be an additional charge of 150 €.
3. CHECK OUT
Check out time before 10 am.
The Tenant expressly agrees to vacate the premises entirely, on the day of departure, before 10 am, and to return the keys to the Owner.
4. ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE
The present agreement is concluded in the sole interest of the tenant named at the beginning of the agreement.
Any assigment, partial or total sublease, even free of charge, is strictly forbidden. The Owner is entitled to refuse any extra persons not mentioned upon reservation.
5. USE OF INTERNET
The Wifi network provided by SARL Aquarelle Locations forbids the tenant to illegally download any contents that contravenes intellectual property rights or to visit illegal websites.
6 .CANCELLATION POLICY
Any cancellation must be notified by registered letter to the Owner before the scheduled beginning of the stay.
Cancellation by the tenant :
- 56 days or more before the beginning of the stay : 30 % of the full price will be retained.
- Between 55 and 29 days before the beginning of the stay : 50 % of the full price will be retained.
- 28 days or less before the beginning of the stay or if the client fails to check in : no refund will be issued.
Cancellation by the owner in case of Force Majeure : A full refund will be issued to the tenant.
In case of a dispute between the parties, the court of the owner's place of residence shall have exclusive jurisdiction. The present agreement and its outcomes are subjected to the French law.
Included in the rental :
- Visitor's tax (0,75 € per adult per day).
- Customer welcome in the Chalet and handing over of the keys.
- Clean sheets, bathroom and household linen.
- A guest card for free access to local transport.
- End of stay cleaning.*
* Please note : The kitchen (including the oven, fridge, dish washer and sink) as well as the wood burning stove must be emptied and cleaned. The bins (kitchen and bathroom) must be emptied in the public container. The furniture must be returned to its original place and the terrace must be as found upon arrival.
Services not included, that may be obtained on request :
- Extra shopping – Cost of service : X € + Cost of shopping.
- Ski pass delivery – Cost of service : X € + Cost of the ski passes.
- Breakfast delivery – Cost of service : X € + Cost of shopping.
- House keeping during your stay – Cost of service : X € per hour.
- Baby-sitting – Cost of service : X € per hour (Approximately)
- Baby's cot – Rent : 20 €
9. INVENTORY OF FIXTURES
The Tenant is provided with an inventory of fixtures including a list of the furniture, upon arrival. Any objections are to be made within 48 hours, after which the inventory of fixtures provided by the Owner shall be considered as agreed upon without reservation, by the Tenant.
The Tenant agrees to occupy the premises with due care and with no disturbance to the neighbourhood. Any damage will generate costs which will be deducted from the deposit.
Additional costs may be deducted from the deposit :
- 50 € if the kitchen is not clean.
- 30 € if the bins haven't been brought to the public container.
- 30 € in case the furniture has to be moved back to its original place.
10. WOOD BURNING STOVE
The use of the stove provided is under the Tenant's responsibility. Logs are not provided. In order to use the stove you will need logs which are no more than 30 centimeters long.
The Tenant is responsible for any damage he may have caused.
The Owner advises the Tenant to take out a comprehensive housing insurance policy, in order to avoid any housing risks.
The Tenant will have no recourse against the Owner in case of theft or depredation inside the rented accomodation.
The Tenant agrees not to smoke indoors (all Chalets are strictly non-smoking).
Pets are not allowed unless exceptionally authorized, in writing, by the Owner.
The Tenant cannot deny the owner or his representative access to the premises should they ask.